Tableware: rosannainc.com

Are you still using plates from college? Or, did you buy your plates at target or costco? No good guys, it's time to grow up! Rosanna sells "fashion tableware" which sounds like expensive rubbish but that's not right. These dishes are amazing and not all of them are faux-French annoyances, and all of them are completely functional. The price isn't bad either. I know you think I've lost it, but I am trying to help you out for when you need to actually impress a girl. And you only need two or four sets like this, for you, your date, your buddy and his girlfriend. The whole thing should only set you back about $200 (that's what it cost me anyway) and you'll definitely convince that girl you appreciate the finer things in life. When you do get married, you'll probably want more tradtional dishes, but until then, get something with some style.

Now to really get the full effect of the goods you really need to get to a shop, but you can get much of what you need online and they make absolutely fantastic gifts in these wonderful boxes. These white ones match anything and are dishwasher safe. They are sturdy as far as porcelain goes and Rosanna Inc. has nearly the entire collection online. Highly recommended! If you want a pattern but don't want to be too aggressive I suggest mixing "roses are blue" with Saulsalito (right) or "antique lace".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home