Curve Online Shopping Guide

Dedicated to online shopping for men.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Photo Gift Ideas : Photojojo.com


So I decided to be as corny as possible and send christmas cards with my face plastered on them. I was thinking of using this photo... not sure if I can see any reason not to do that but... In my search for the best place to make a photo card II ran across Photojojo which to my pleasant surprise was packed full of awesome photo-related crafts projects and guides to taking pictures and buying gifts.

Oh and they have a little store too.

I tried the mailable photo frame and was very happy with it. It's a cheap and cute way to mail off a photo with a message, and I might use them for my christmas card so that my family is forced to have them out when I come over to their house! Below is the example of the photo mailer/frame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home